1. High speed Steel teeth electron welded to a high Carbon steel body ensuring maxium durability and a long working life.
2. 4/6 variable pitch tooth design with improved chip clearance and lower feed pressure required with varying gullet depth.
3. Less heat build up ensures the teeth stay sharp longer.
4. Faster and more aggressive cutting performance. Using a cooling lubricant will extend the life of your hole saw by 500%
5. The Deep Cut saw also features an increased hole saw depth of 44mm and is ideal for cutting metal of more than 3mm thickness,tubes with a wall thickness of greater than 3mm and wood up to 44mm thick.
Deep cut style holes saws will cut 2x material in 1 pass.
6. Ranging in size from 14mm to 210mm in diameter, that can be used in portable electric tools, air tools, drill press, lathes, boring mills, milling machines and some other machines, which have rotating spindles.
7. The HSS teeth of our Bimetal hole saws are recommended for cutting steel, cast iron pipe, steel plates, aluminium, copper, brass, stainless steel, wood and plastic.
8.14mm to 30mm diameter hole saw with 1/2-20UNF threaded connecting; 32mm to 210mm diameter hole saw with 5/8-18UNF threaded connecting.