1. High speed Steel teeth electron welded to a high Carbon steel body ensuring maxium durability and a long working life.
2. 4/6 variable pitch tooth design with improved chip clearance and lower feed pressure required with varying gullet depth.
3. Less heat build up ensures the teeth stay sharp longer.
4. Faster and more aggressive cutting performance. Using a cooling lubricant will extend the life of your hole saw by 500%
5. Bi metal Hole Saws with HSS teeth are rugged cutting tools designed to cut accurate holes in machinable materials up to 38mm thick.
6. Ranging in size from 14mm to 152mm in diameter, that can be used in portable electric tools, air tools, drill press, lathes, boring mills, milling machines, and some other machines, which have rotating spindles.
7. Sharp teeth perfect for hole cutting on metal, wood, PVC board, plastic, and drywall; clean and smooth cut; high precision.
8.2 Large hole saws are featured with 4 slots, more convenient and more efficient.
9.14mm to 30mm diameter hole saw with 1/2-20UNF threaded connecting; 32mm to 210mm diameter hole saw with 5/8-18UNF threaded connecting.