1. These TCT Circular Saw Blades are designed for multiple materials cutting such as wood, nail embedded wood, laminates, plastics, aluminum, mild steel, sandwich material & reclaimed timber, etc.
2. Triple chip grind (TCG) tooth geometry – designed for delivering maximum performance and high quality of finishing in highly abrasive materials.regardless of the frequent use for hard plastics, composite materials like melamine, laminate, MDF, non-ferrous metals like aluminum, copper, bronze and the other tough metals
3. Tungsten carbide teeth provide excellent wear and heat resistance. The positive cutting angle which provides fast and efficient removal of chips and swarf.
4. Fully hardened steel blade body – delivers accuracy and resists bending and deflection for true cuts.
5. Compatible with the circular saw, miter saw, table saw, radial arm saw, etc.